Aussie

Friday, October 06, 2006

Blue Mountains

The blue mountains has become 1 of my favorite places. It's only a 2 hr train ride from Sydney & it's got the most amazing trails & views. The landscape always changes so quickly here, it blows my mind. Most of these pictures were from a weekend exploring last month.




My favorite lookout spot. It doesn't quite capture it, but it's just this breathtakingly open area, & you're standing right on the edge of the cliff. Gives you an incredible desire to fly!



The 3 lumps are called the "3 sisters". The pic of the 1 big rock lump is 1 of the 3 sisters. And the pic of the 2 of us is at the bottom of it. (notice the little bridge)










There's all these crazy rock formations. Every couple minutes there will be something to oooh & aaaah over. I had trouble selecting only a few.









Another neat little waterfall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marta said...

oooh, so pretty! you standing over that cliff makes me nervous though ;)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why it's become a favorite spot of yours. It's beautiful - i'll definitely have to make my way there with my camera some time too. :)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home